Old May 10th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] herbert.don@gmail.com is offline

Default Electron ratio to form a radiation field

Particels of what?

On May 9, 6:44 pm, art wrote:
On 9 May, 17:37, Cecil Moore wrote:

art wrote:
What is the ratio of magnetic electrons emitted from a radiator
compared with with the number of electrons emmitted due to current

flow?

Art, emitted electrons are corona discharges. What is
emitted from an antenna is primarily photons. Each
photon has both electric and magnetic properties
and the ratio is 377 ohms in the far field.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Cecil,
When power is supplied there are two vectors formed by particles that
are emitted from the radiator. I am looking for the ratio of particals
emitted. You can call them photons, electrons, particles or what ever
is fine by me.
The second question is related to the flow or movement of these
particles from the enclosed surface to the outside of the surface ( I
will call this an arbitary boundary unless there is cries of
disagreement). The passage of the
two types of particles thru the boundary allows for the combination of
their individual energies to form a radiated field. Thus I was asking
what the ratio of one type of particle to the other type of particle
is required to do that. Obviously if the combination is created by
collision it would appear that the ratio is 1:1 but I do not know
personally how the combination occurrs.
I understand that the electrons change wavelength to break away from
the gravitational field (equilibrium) at the parting point and then
change back to the originating wavelength at or before the formation
of the radiating field. If this is correct then the number of
electrons if any that do NOT escape from the enclosed surface have to
be accounted for UNLESS ALL ESCAPE which would infer an equal ratio of
electron emmissionfor the formation of a radiative field. If the
initial ratio is not equal then obviously the rest will return to the
initial gravitational field possibly to form a skin depth since the
velocity of return is the same as the initiating velocity. Hopefully
the above will apply a clue as to where I am comming from.
Regards
Art