Old May 10th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Electron ratio to form a radiation field

art wrote:
On 10 May, 11:45, wrote:
robert casey wrote:
art wrote:
What is the ratio of magnetic electrons emitted from a radiator
compared with
with the number of electrons emmitted due to current flow?
What is the combination ratio required of both types of electrons to
form a radiation field?
Regards
Art

You mean the radiation from an antenna driven by a radio transmitter?
It doesn't emit electrons, but it does emit photons at that radio
frequency.
Go find a book on electromagnetism and fields, but be prepared for
calculus level math in that book. I took such a class 30 years ago, and
got a "C", and remember even less now. A high school physics book might
be enough depending on your needs.

The current (May/June) issue of QEX contains the article:

Electromagnetic Radiation: A Brief Tutorial

It contains equations but no calculus that I noticed.

"magnetic electrons emitted from a radiator" isn't mentioned, but
that isn't a surprise to most people.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.- Hide quoted text -

Jim, you have no legitamacy in the subject of radiation, your past
posts prove that. On top of that you do not talk for most people as
you intimate.

As for "legitamacy" (sic), I have an EE degree and 35 years experience
in the field, do you?

As for speaking for others, I mearly noted that babbling nonsense
about "magnetic electrons emitted from a radiator" not being in the
article will not be a surprise to most of the people who post here.

You haven't yet capitulated on the static subject or negated the truth
of the mathematics and examples supplied. Just stating consistently
that you can't this or you can't that just doesn't elevate your
stature.

I haven't a clue what all that babble means as with most of your
babbling, strung on sentence structured, non-paragraph formatted,
rambling, postings.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.