Old May 10th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Electron ratio to form a radiation field

art wrote:
So it is now the norm not to cancel units of measurement in physics?
Woe is me. Free speech takes on a new meaning for some but not
acceptable from others meaning a term for a formula can now be called
a ratio with units of one's choice. Still, this is amateur radio after
all, it does not have to follow professional standards as most was
learned in the CB era

Art, maybe you should take time to study "dimensional
analysis". It really opened my eyes a half-century ago.
If you want to divide joules by amps, just put the most
elementary dimensions into the division and see what
are the results.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com