Old May 11th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John John is offline

Default High Sierra Screwdriver

I bought one for mobiling, but circumstances have changed.
If I were to use it for a base antenna, would I have to remove the
inductor/coil which is connected to earth at the base of the bracket?

VK2KCE

"nx7u" wrote in message
ps.com...
: On May 9, 6:13 pm, "NotMe" wrote:
: Can anyone comment on the performance of the High Sierra HS-1800/Pro
antenna
: used as a base antenna? Due to my area/neighbors, etc..., this is
probably
: the route I'm going to go.
:
: I'm just curious if anyone has any experience using this antenna for
their
: home and it's performance as such.
:
: Thanks!
:
:
: Works fine for me. Throw down as much radial wire as you can get away
: with.
: