Old May 11th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hey Cato

Last week,that Married Irish woman in Bognor Regis,England,married to
that Irish guy from Fethard,Ireland www.fethard.com she had to
make a sudden trip to Limerick.(she is originallly from
Caherconlish,about eight or nine miles out of Limerick) I got a snail
mail post card from her this morning from when she was in
Limerick.Beautiful down town (over there,they say,up the town) Limerick
with a bunch of photo snap shots on my Limerick post card.

I reckon I better email that other woman from Limerick,in the Atlanta
area.
cuhulin