Old May 11th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Like radio, how to make TV to receive all channels?

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah wrote:

I'm still wondering why can't I use previous antenna but with
powerful boosters?

--
?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/

I "think" what you are asking is, "How can I get the "feeds" (direct
transmissions from the TV stations on their respective VHF/UHF
frequencies) to the satellites directly at my location?"

In that case, if the transmitting antennas are within your receiving
range, you can.

You need to investigate where their transmitters (antennas) are located
first, then decide if a suitable antenna/amplifer can be obtained and
installed at your location.

Regards,
JS