Old May 11th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default What a Pleasure Hearing HCJB Again

"Byung Myung Sying" wrote in message
It's like returning to my youth in the early 1970's hearing HCJB's
shortwave broadcasts again during their DRM tests on 9915 kHz during
the month of May. It's great hearing DX Partyline etc. I hope that
they return to English language shortwave from Quito again (whether
DRM or simple analogue). Their long absence from shortwave in English
was sorely missed.

HCJB in DRM is available on either 9915 or 9815 kHz (they're doing a
little frequency hopping due to interference) from 0100 to 0400 UTC
with an excellent DRM signal into Detroit, MI on 10-May-2007.

Is this coming from the new site on the coast? I understood that the Pifo
site was being closed to facilitate the new UIO airport.