Old May 12th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner
PowerHouse Communications PowerHouse Communications is offline

Default scanner in Spider-Man 3?

"David" wrote in message
On 9 May 2007 19:54:50 -0700, TomCat4680 wrote:

Anyone catch the model number of the scanner Peter Parker / Spider-Man
had in Spider-Man 3? I caught the Realistic logo and it had 16 lights
representing each channel and the active channel would light up. It
looked like something from the 80s and I doubt it'd be able to track
NYPD's current system.

Is this the booger in question?

http://www.odinn.org/gallery/Scanner...trolman_Pro_16

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Police-S...QQcmdZViewItem

No, looked a LOT closer to this. I'm not 100% positive, but I'm going to
say this was the unit.

http://www.rigpix.com/rs-realistic/realistic_pro48a.htm

In light of this little search, I stumbled upon a VAST WEALTH of Operators
and Service Manuals for scanners of all types. Might want to check it out!

http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/bearcatting.html