Old May 12th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default (OT) : More Anti-American Gloom-and-Doom from Tommy Tootles

On May 4, 3:46 am, RHF wrote:
On May 3, 4:24 pm, N9NEO wrote:

On May 3, 6:40 pm, RHF wrote:

On May 3, 11:47 am, Tommy Tootles wrote:

The BBC (left wing?) quoted an article in the Wall Street Journal (right
wing?) that said the following:

"As U.S. troops have -surged- into Baghdad in a quest to bring stability
there, enemy fighters have moved into the surrounding towns". (Well,
Duh! What a big surprise!)

"[...keeping them off-balance] is the best they can hope for under the
new 'surge strategy', which some U.S. officers in Iraq say does little
more than chase insurgents from one part of the country to another".

So, if you are one of the naive that thinks the surge will work (or if
your name is "W"), maybe you should take a word of advice from the
military officers actually there on the ground.

Tommy Tootles,

So you are the new Liberal Voice-of-Gloom-and-Doom
pronoucing everything that is wrong, Wrong. WRONG !
with American and Americans.

Preaching All That Is Bad About The-Evil-BUSH -aka- "W" !

TT - Clearly 'you' are a Card Carrying Member of the
Democrat Party of the USA; and on-the-fast-track for
promotion to Political-Cadre Status.

ok tommy boy - now tootle along ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Yep, I was thinking the ragtops would just move out of the city when
this new offensive was launched and wait it out. In the meantime they
will cause a bunch of new probs in the burbs. A sick bunch.

I think I'll apply for a permit to open up a hotdog stand on the
corner where the mosque is here in Rochester. See what kinda trouble
I can stir up. And yes, I used to swat wasp nests with bats when I
was a kid.

NEO- Hide quoted text -

NEO - Make sure it's a Kosher Hot Dog Stand ! ) ~ RHF
.
.