Old May 13th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner
Melv Melv is offline

Default scanner in Spider-Man 3?

Here in UK Radio shack went under the guise "Tandy" and most equipment sold
went under the name of "Realistic" which most were called Patrolman. Just
Radio shacks as you know them with a different name but same number e.g
radio shack pro-43= Realistic patrolman Pro-43

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message
Patrolman, but don't know if there is an actual model # ever visible...

"TomCat4680" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone catch the model number of the scanner Peter Parker / Spider-Man
had in Spider-Man 3? I caught the Realistic logo and it had 16 lights
representing each channel and the active channel would light up. It
looked like something from the 80s and I doubt it'd be able to track
NYPD's current system.