Old May 16th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
ralph ralph is offline

Default I heard on local tv news a short while ago,

Lived in Luxury taking world cruises and drinking and eating himself to
death....not to mention the fornicating with his followers $$$

He hasnt written his own preachings in over 20 years ...instead having
several "Underministers "do it for him
"Brian O" wrote in message
Guess that comes from a selfish worldly point of view. He followed the
LORD.
Thats more than I can say for 99.9 percent of the world.

"ralph" wrote in message
good riddance.

"Roadie" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 15, 1:55 pm, wrote:
Jerry Falwel is dead.
cuhulin

We all have our time. Unfortunately while on this earth he inspired
many to follow in his footsteps.