Old May 16th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
ralph ralph is offline

Default I heard on local tv news a short while ago,

Every time the lowlife cocksucker criticized anyone.....Its not his job

It's gods

His only purpose was to teach gods words.....And keep his ****ing filthy two
cents to himself.

Nobody gave a **** what he thought personally except a few ****in retards
that swallowed the con....hook line and sinker...Sorta like you....B for
BITCH!

He as good a preacher as he was a politician

In other words he was a total ****in failure

Burn in Hell Jerry "Fakewell" Fallwel .....Saddam will give you a tour fat
boy!

Can you quote something he said that misinterpreted or abused the Word of
God?
Ill wait while you find something. I have the rest of my life. Go find it.