Old May 17th 07, 04:21 PM posted to alt.internet.wireless,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
szilagyic szilagyic is offline

Default Wireless Internet service antenna, radiation

Hello,

I am considering getting Internet service through our local wireless
provider. They apparently use either a parabolic antenna, or
sometimes a yagi type of antenna. What kind of radiation do these
antennas emit and in what directions, with this type of service? I am
not sure which receiver they use with these antennas. I have been
trying to find more information and so far have come up empty. I am
more concerned about this for health reasons. We would probably be
mounting this antenna on the side of the house or the roof, and I
would like to determine the best place so there's not a lot of
radiation being reflected in to the house.

Thank you very much for all feedback!
--
Chris