Old May 17th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bill bill is offline

Default New Yahooo RFI group

Against all advice I have created a Yahoo news group devoted the
stopping RFI.

Posting will not be allowed.

I intend it to be more of a library then an active disscussion group.

I check into this group several times a week, and if anyone posts
anything that looks RFI related I will copy the link over the my new
group.

Any ideas can be sent to gfreport at hotmail dot com.

If I receive too much spam or abuse I will just kill the group and
abandon
my Email.

R2000SWLER and others think I am plain nuts to even try this.

The group is nowhere near complete, information will be added as I
find it.

A special thanks to W1HIS for allowing me to include his "B-field"
noise sniffing
antenna, to R2000SWLER for his assistance and to RHF for allowing me
to use
his circles of noise discription.

If I have posted, or post, anything that anyone feels I have stolen
from them, please
let me know and I will credit them or remove that information.

William Fieldstone