Old May 19th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.ham-radio.marketplace
roughplanet roughplanet is offline

Default I'll have a bunch of these for sale at Dayton!

"Radiosrfun" wrote in message

"travis" wrote in message

On Thu, 17 May 2007 20:15:19 -0400, "Doug Adair"
wrote:
6GF7 GE~TUBE AMPLIFIER~PREAMP~HAM RADIO~CB~NEW IN BOX!! MAKE YOUR RIG
LOUD ON THOSE LONG HAULS!

Hopefully the FCC will shut you down before anyone buys this crap.

They may! I have heard of them going to Hamfests and doing just that.

Here's hoping. This guy's web site's a real money spinner due to
ill-informed CBers. The sooner they close him down, the better. Talk about a
model for spectrum anarchy....