Old May 19th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
download.com download.com is offline

Default cuhulin

wrote in message
I smoke Zigzag and TOP brand name mentholated non filter cigarette
tobacco that I buy four six ounce cardboard cans of the stuff each time
I go to the discount tobacco store in Clinton,Mississippi,about five
miles West of me.I hand roll my cigarettes.I am going to the discount
tobacco store tomorrow afternoon for four more cardboard cans of
cigarette tobacco.About $10.00 each cardboard can.Each cardboard can
last me about two and a half weeks.

I am going to the Wal Mart food store tomorrow afternoon too for grub
and beer.I haven't had a beer in about a week and a half.At the moment
though,doggy and I are eating some Nabisco saltine crackers with Jiff
peanut butter.Black Rain movie is on tv.Do the double decker buses in
the Philippines look like those buses in Japan.They sure are all lit up
with those moving electronic billboards moving around all over the
outside of those buses,they look like Times Square on wheels.I wish we
had buses like that over here.
cuhulin

This sh-t sounds great, this country boy stuff BUT you can't BS the BS"er.
Ya, you're using something in a "Zigzag" and it's "Wacky Tobacky".

Burr