Old May 20th 07, 01:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
[email protected] skavanagh72nospam@yahoo.ca is offline

Default VFO.... Zero TC caps

On May 20, 12:44 am, Jack Schmidling wrote:
I am in need of zero tc caps for my VFO project but can't seem to find
any info on them. Who makes them? What are they called?

Ceramic capacitors with nominal zero temperature coefficient are
usually called C0G nowadays, but sometimes the older term NP0 is
used. There's lots in the Digi-Key catalog (mostly surface mount mind
you...if you are looking for through-hole parts).

73,
Steve VE3SMA