Old May 20th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
merlin-7 merlin-7 is offline

Default rhon 25 base for sale.

This is a rhon 25 concrete base, over 1 yard of Concrete !!

PLUS for $160,000, I will throw in a 1,640 sf home, A 12 by 16 shed with AC
and cable TV!!! on a .4 acre lot , In Summerville, SC.

Sorry I could not help myself.

I took down my tower so that I could show the house but I cant bring myself
to cut the tower base off flush with the concrete. Right now there is a
round garden table over it with its umbrella going thru the table into what
would have been the place to mount a rotor at the bottom of the tower.

ON the plus side, (when this home sells, I get to start over and can change
a few things.

However, I really miss my HF rig!!!

Joe
KI4ILB
Please somebody buy my home soon so I can get my station back up!
I think I am going into withdrawal...