Old May 20th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N0VFP Lloyd Davies N0VFP Lloyd Davies is offline

Default Why I do "On the Domestic Front" - lloyd the hog.jpg (0/1)

I enjoy doing my talk show. I enjoy the Radio hobby. My interests in
Ham Radio are kinda a "escape" from my own personal hell.

I will be 30 years old in less than a month. I look at my life as a
life that has been a lonely one.

I enjoy the "attention" I get from doing my shows and my posts calling

myself a time lord. I suffer from depression alot of the time.

Just please try to understand me. That is all.

- -
More about me -

http://tinyurl.com/397wds