Old May 21st 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Fluorescent Light Bulb Warning.

Over the many,many years,I have accidently dropped and broken a few
incandescent light bulbs before. (heck,who hasen't?) But,I never worried
about it.I simply sweeped up the broken pieces and put them in a garbage
bag for the garbage truck to pick up.Otherwise,what was I supposed to
do? If I ever accidently drop and break another one,I will do same
same.Hark! call the Knacker! call hazmat!
cuhulin