Old May 21st 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Interference to CHU Canada after 06:00 UT.

Bruce Atchison - author wrote:
Greetings;

I just went to WHRI's guestbook and complained about their very unchristian
jamming of CHU, a station which has been on 7335 KHz for more than 80 years.
I pointed out that the WHRI engineers wouldn't like it if a secular station
walked all over their signals so why do that to CHU?

It's a Canadian station. Why should the US show ANY respect for
international frequency conventions? Acting like the communist Chinese
makes perfect sense to them.

A 'Christian' station my ass.

The WHRI contact person is: