Old May 21st 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bill bill is offline

Default stopRFI group

On May 21, 12:07 pm, Roadie wrote:

I think the clearinghouse approach is a good idea. In a perfect
world Yahoo would be free of spammers and trolls. Unfortunately the
real world is that an open Yahoo group can work only if the forum
leader patrols the posts constantly.

I would love to be abel to build a web page, but I simply don't have
the
skills to master HTML, and I preferr to spend my free time listening
my SW!

Somehow I have less free time now that I have retired.

If anyone is interested in building a web page I will check with
Dallas,
W1HIS and r2000swler about migrating the information there.

The Yahoo group isn't perfect, but you can create a "fake" id to
access
the groups. After all, I hope everyone undersgtands gfreport has
nothing
to do with my real identity.

William