Old May 22nd 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : "VD" Has Arrived At A NewsGroup Near You !

On May 21, 5:06 pm, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:
"Wolfowitz Mass Murder for OIL"
wrote

How long does it take to accept a crystal clear reality: Paul
Wolfowitz is not a leader, but someone better suited for a
professional data crunching job in which he is not a policymaker,
analyst or decision maker.

Wolfowitz is a single pustule in a bad case of achne. In any civilized
nation he would be unemployeble since he is incapable of learning from his
past mistakes and since he is completely corrupt.

I wouldn't hire Wolfowitz to flip burgers since I can not trust him to avoid
spitting on the grill.

VD -if- I wanted your 'opinion' I'd ask Hillary ! )

(OT) : "VD" Has Arrived At A NewsGroup Near You !

obtw - some how the initials 'vd' fit you to a tutu ~ RHF
then again 'vd' could stand for 'violently disturbed'.