Old May 22nd 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : VD Is Speading . . . {Democrat Party Lies}

On May 21, 5:12 pm, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:
"Cato" wrote

Cato responds: I am not sure how you missed all the talk
about the Global Cooling back then. Ya, it was in all the major
magazines and newspapers.

I remember Libertarian fools like Lowell Ponte trying to sell the story

But you know Libertarians... Completely and perpetually incompetent,
ignorant and corrupt to the core.

"Cato" wrote

Discussions on radio talk shows etc.

Wow, there is scientific evidence for you.

"Cato" wrote

But then... I have notice how some people's memories seem
to be very selective when their memories don't agree with their
present beliefs or political goals.

Ya we notice that about you denialists all the time. Now can you find us
three references to peer reviewed journal articles from the period that
warned of an imminent onset of an ice age?

We have been asking you Lying ****Tards to provide just three references
for the last 15 years, and so far you haven't been able to provide one.

That makes you a liar, a fool, or both, in my books.

(OT) : VD Is Speading . . . {Democrat Party Lies}
VD - Al Gore's Global Warming Comic Books
-arn't really- Books -butt- enjoy the pictures . . .

VD - Better to be "Libertarian Fools" : Then one more
Outright Lying Democrat [.] ~ RHF

VD - Preach that Democrat Party of the USA
party line about Libertarians being Fools.
Spread the Lies !
Spread the Propaganda !
Spread the Hate !