Old May 22nd 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Jackson Lake Jackson Lake is offline

Default TS870 Problem

Justa Gess wrote:

What are you measuring the current with?

I'm using the power supply meter, but I have checked the supply meter accuracy
using 2 other ammeters and they all agree.

the power supply might be where the problem is.

And I've tried 2 other power supplies, but still the same rig problem.

Are you getting bad signal reports as in poor quality RF?

All on the air reports have been normal, even after I tell about the problem and
ask for a critical report.

Thanks for the suggestions.