Old May 22nd 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment
Vendicar Decarian Vendicar Decarian is offline

Default - Global Warming? So What? Remember the Ice Age Scare?

"Cato" wrote
In my book,

You have no book, you are an illiterate, scum sucking, moron.

As are all Libertarians by the way.

"Cato" wrote
anybody that lowers themselves to the level of sewer scum
by using filthy dusgusting language

Cato doesn't mind his fellow Libertairians promoting child molestation as
long as they don't discribe the cock sucking and buggery.

"Cato" wrote
Decarian obviously has a very limited and disgusting vocabulary.

Cato would rather complain than think about the issues raised about his
immorality, corruption and ignorance.

How typically Libertarian of him.

"Cato" wrote
I can just picture Vendicar Decarian with his
mouth hanging open and stinky watery diarrhea with little chunky bits
spewing out of his mouth.

No doubt the scatalogical images you have just fabricated for yourslef
turn you on.

Libertarian Pedophiles are common enough, your Scatalogical preferences
are hardly surprising.

"Cato" wrote
Cato responds: I am not sure how you missed all the talk
about the Global Cooling back then. Ya, it was in all the major
magazines and newspapers.

I remember Libertarian fools like Lowell Ponte trying to sell the story

But you know Libertarians... Completely and perpetually incompetent,
ignorant and corrupt to the core.

"Cato" wrote
Discussions on radio talk shows etc.

Wow, there is scientific evidence for you.

"Cato" wrote
But then... I have notice how some people's memories seem
to be very selective when their memories don't agree with their
present beliefs or political goals.

Ya we notice that about you denialists all the time. Now can you find us
three references to peer reviewed journal articles from the period that
warned of an imminent onset of an ice age?

We have been asking you Lying ****Tards to provide just three references
for the last 15 years, and so far you haven't been able to provide one.

That makes you a liar, a fool, or both, in my books.