Old May 22nd 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default pocket radio

Thanks for all replies. I'm thinking of the Sangean DT200VX or the
Sangean DT 120. Thanks Ron & Harvey for the suggestions. I like the
idea of TV reception sometimes so maybe the DT200 will win. The DT120
looks like a nice unit too so who knows maybe both if I run into some
money. I've been using the DE1107 to travel but without winter coat
with big pockets it just doesn't work out on the bike.

regards,
NEO

On May 20, 1:55 pm, N9NEO wrote:
I need pocket radio for AM/FM for the 10 minute bicycle ride into
work. Only has to do the two bands aND FIT INTO My shirt pocket. I
would like digital and lock button,

I am thinking grundig miniworld 100pe or similar radio. Grundig has
mixed reviews so I am asking for opinions.

regards,

NEO