Old May 22nd 07, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment
Vendicar Decarian Vendicar Decarian is offline

Default - Global Warming? So What? Remember the Ice Age Scare?

"dxAce" wrote
I've much more than I had 7 years ago! And can buy much more as well!

Yup, all the Chinese goods you can import.

Because as we all know, the only thing AmeriKKKa manufactures these days is
Ignorance, Stupidity and Death.

"dxAce" wrote
Go stuff a Loonie up your ass!

The Canadians are laughing their asses off at U.S. reports that a Canadian
quarter - inlaid with a picture of a red poppy, were claimed to be secret
spy coins, used to trace the owners by satellite using ultra sophisticated
nano-technology.

Ahahahahahaha....The entire world is laughing at the Incompetent,
bumbling, Loser state of AmeriKKKa.

It is now time for all good people to Exterminate what is left of they
Failed AmeriKKKan state.