Old May 22nd 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment
KE4ODD KE4ODD is offline

Default (OT) : VD -advocates- Killing RepubliKKKans will soon be a national sport.

On Tue, 22 May 2007 14:13:34 +0430, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:

"Vendicar Decarian" wrote:
- Killing RepubliKKKans will soon be a national sport.

"RHF" wrote
VD -advocates- Killing RepubliKKKans will soon be a national sport.

No, I advocate the continued Extermination of the AmeriKKKan state.

The only good RepubliKKKan is a dead RepubliKKKan.

OrgName: Cogeco Cable Inc.
OrgID: CGOC
Address: PO Box 5076, Stn. Main
Address: 950 Syscon Road
City: Burlington
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: L7R-4S6
Country: CA

OrgAbuseHandle: INTER3-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse and Security
OrgAbusePhone: +1-905-333-5343
OrgAbuseEmail:

For the folks that get confused when I post from different computers:

KE4ODD, Tracy Fort, Beerbarrel and whatever the hell else you want to call me are all the same person!....ME!