Old May 22nd 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment
hanson hanson is offline

Default (OT) : VD - Rejoices in the Deaths of Our Troops Serving in Iraq

......... ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.... From the warped, tiny mind of:
Scott Nudds aka VD Scotty "Vendicar Decarian" the
wrote in message ...
If I were an AlQueda operative then AmeriKKKa would be suffering from a
very odd series of disasters, fires, power outages, train derailments,
bridges and buildings that just fall down all by themselves, food
contamination, cattle illnesses, mysterious crop failures, etc.
The only good Libertarian is a dead Libertarian.

[hanson]
.... ahahaha...but Scotty, all these events are already here, naturally,
& without the help of Al Qaida, which is your idol that you yearn to
become a member of. But they would reject you because of your
"warped tiny mind" (you own words) and 'cuz you have one of those
cattle brain illnesses, the fiery pink-swine mouth disease... that is
manifest in all posts from you "Vendicar Decarian" aka Scott Nudds
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.e...8834b01a4d154d
ahahaha... ahahahaha