Old May 23rd 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] ibocisacrock@yahoo.com is offline

Default pocket radio

On May 20, 10:40�pm, wrote:
On May 20, 1:55 pm, N9NEO wrote:

I need pocket radio for AM/FM for the 10 minute bicycle ride into
work. *Only has to do the two bands aND FIT INTO My shirt pocket. *I
would like digital and lock button,

I am thinking grundig miniworld 100pe or similar radio. *Grundig has
mixed reviews so I am asking for opinions.

regards,

NEO

NEO,

Check out the Sangean DT 120 AM / FM Pocket radio

http://www.123radios.com/BuyItNow.asp?PID=1114

http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...alty/1048.html

fantastic little set, This is the One to get . .

~H~

It's too expensive, plus it's ugly - I could get 4 Sony ICF-S10MK2
radios for the price of one Sangean DT 120.