Old May 23rd 07, 07:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment
KE4ODD KE4ODD is offline

Default - Global Warming? So What? Remember the Ice Age Scare?

On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:43:42 +0430, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:

"KE4ODD" wrote
If you can get up after it.....good for you!

From what I hear, you can hardly get your woodie up at all.

When is the last time you had your wife in for service? I can hear her in
the background, She's crying for a real hard home run, relegated to using
her aluminum while your woodie is out of service.

Last week....she had an oil change. When did you service Mike last?

For the folks that get confused when I post from different computers:

KE4ODD, Tracy Fort, Beerbarrel and whatever the hell else you want to call me are all the same person!....ME!