Old May 23rd 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment
KE4ODD KE4ODD is offline

Default - Global Warming? So What? Remember the Ice Age Scare?

On 22 May 2007 23:18:21 -0700, RHF wrote:

On May 22, 8:28 pm, "Vendicar Decarian"
wrote:
Vendicar Decarian wrote:
Same people, different name.

"dxAce" wrote

Kinda like you being the same asshole, different name?

Are you asking me to come burn down Washington?

If I were interested in damaging the AmeriKKKan state through arson I
would simply fly an aircraft over some really nice and dry
grassland/forests/corn fields/wheat fields and drop some incendiary devices,
Or maybe just launch them from a car window as I drive by.

How many thousands of square miles of fire do you think one determined
person could start over a long weekend?

It's an interesting question isn't it?

VD,

You are clearly a Liberal Democrat Party
of the USA Political Cadre; suffering from
a Warped Aggressive Terrorist Mentality.

please seek help before you do yourself
and others harm ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Or somebody else does him harm!

For the folks that get confused when I post from different computers:

KE4ODD, Tracy Fort, Beerbarrel and whatever the hell else you want to call me are all the same person!....ME!