Old May 23rd 07, 10:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default - Global Warming? So What? Remember the Ice Age Scare?

Vendicar Decarian wrote:

Vendicar Decarian wrote:
Same people, different name.

"dxAce" wrote
Kinda like you being the same asshole, different name?

Are you asking me to come burn down Washington?

If I were interested in damaging the AmeriKKKan state through arson I
would simply fly an aircraft over some really nice and dry
grassland/forests/corn fields/wheat fields and drop some incendiary devices,
Or maybe just launch them from a car window as I drive by.

How many thousands of square miles of fire do you think one determined
person could start over a long weekend?

It's an interesting question isn't it?

Yeah! Burn CanaDuh, burn!