Old May 23rd 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Stephan Grossklass Stephan Grossklass is offline

Default Grundig YB 400 (Yacht Boy 400) Service Manual

msg schrieb:

Greetings:

I am in the midst of a project involving the Grundig YB 400
and hope to find alignment details and component placement
information from the service manual (which seems to be
very hard to locate). Does anyone have access to this
manual?

I have one in paper form, plus access to a scanner.

I have scanned images of that manual's fold-out
schematics (found in a Web forum) and have located many
components by tracing but many are hard to find (many are
under shields) and alignment info is lacking.

Alignment is only one b/w page per language, but the PCB drawings are 6
pages using color which won't be too easy to compress. I may need to
resort to DjVu format (no experience with creation so far). It's likely
to take a few days in any case.

Stephan
--
Home: http://stephan.win31.de/