Old May 23rd 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
KE4ODD KE4ODD is offline

Default BIG 89 Rewind on WLS 890 Chicago!

On Wed, 23 May 2007 15:47:23 -0400, Tommy Tootles

So. are we going to get to hear John "records" Landecker, Larry
Lujack, Fred Winston?? And will Brandt Miller take time off from
weather over at NBC to do a gig for LS again. Funny -- I can still
remember their line up -- but I'm missing one other jock, I think he
did mid-day early afternoon?? Does anyone remember the line up from
the 70's??

...or does anybody remember Dick Biondi? The (maybe apocryphal) story
that he got fired from WLS for saying "If women's skirts get any
shorter, they'll have one more place to shave and two more cheeks to
powder".

No

For the folks that get confused when I post from different computers:

KE4ODD, Tracy Fort, Beerbarrel and whatever the hell else you want to call me are all the same person!....ME!