Old May 24th 07, 12:08 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.ham-radio.marketplace
John P Vassel John P Vassel is offline

Default I'll have a bunch of these for sale at Dayton!

778pd wrote in
:

On Sun, 20 May 2007 13:39:13 -0400, "Doug Adair"
wrote:

6GF7 GE~TUBE AMPLIFIER~PREAMP~HAM RADIO~CB~NEW IN BOX!!
MAKE YOUR RIG LOUD ON THOSE LONG HAULS!

Hopefully the FCC will shut you down before anyone buys this crap.

They may! I have heard of them going to Hamfests and doing just that.

I've heard you are a dumbass!

Douglas W Adair
.

I never cease to be amazed at the cowardess attitude of both cb'ers and the
internet.
You post info allegedly his, from behind an aol screen name.
I hope your aol account isnt one you hate to lose.

John