Old May 24th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Are pi networks THAT INefficient?

Chuck wrote:
No disagreement, Cecil. My question wasn't intended as a response to
your post. Sorry about that.

Didn't mean to sound grouchy - it was before my first cup
of coffee.

We don't know all of what W8QUR said, and none of what he meant, but
there are contexts in which each of his three assertions could be
correct. I guess the one thing he doesn't seem to have said is that all
pi-networks are 30-50% efficient. ;-)

We do know what seemed to be inferred about the inference
of what W8QUR said. :-)
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com