Old May 25th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default (OT) : Michael Black" (MB) - Admonishes Me {RHF} Not To Be Thread 'Hijacking Bozos'

On May 24, 6:04 pm, RHF wrote:
On May 24, 9:04 am, (Michael Black) wrote:

RHF ) writes:

- Quick hijacking threads, bozo.

? BOSO ? =http://www.ultimeth.com/Bozos.html

oh and yes that is 'quit' -vice- 'quick'
-but- then again i am 'quick' to change
the subject line to reflect what i am
saying {writing about} being true to
myself and any possible reads who
just might reat it . . .

If you really feel a reply is necessary, then do what every else
does, simply reply, and then we know you are replying to an existing
post, rather than making it look like you are the all-important source
of information.

And once again, if it's off-topic, don't reply. If it's cross-posted,
don't reply. And don't start off-topic threads.

Michael

Why "Michael Black" (MB) You Are SOoooo Gooda !
We @ "Rec.Radio.Shortwave" Don't Deserve You. )

It is a Religious Experience to see someone like You "MB"
Who is so Devoted to the Cause of "Off-Topic" (OT) Posts
and so quick to Remind-Us-All of the 'Thou-Shall-Nots' of
"Off-Topic" (OT) Postings and Replies.

MB - Plus now you {The Michael Black} have singled me out
for a Special Admonishment concerning Hijacking Threads
-and- Have Honored Me by Naming Me a "BOSO"
BOSO THE CLOWN =http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozo_the_Clown

we are truly blessed -and- i am truly bless twice ~ RHF
.
.
MB - The Message {Subject Line} IS The Media
-and- The Media IS The Message {Subject Line}
- - - The Truth 'is' Revealed To Those Who . . .
Read the Message {Subject Line} -and- Then Decide
{Choose} to Read -or- Not Read The Message [.]
* MB - Thank You For Your Personal Attention
- I Am Honored )

alas - i am forever a thread 'hijacking bozo' ~ RHF
BOSO THE CLOWN =http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozo_the_Clown
.
.
. .

Hey Mista Really Happy Fella. I jus gotta tell you how Jealous I am
that are now a thread Hijackin Boso. I have been only been crowned an
idiot. Perhaps I can petition our savior for some special
consideration. I don't want to be just an idiot anymore. I want to
be a thread hijacking boso too.

Sincerely yours with great respect for your high position

Neo the idiot.