Old May 25th 07, 11:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] barnegatdx@aol.com is offline

Default My first radio

On May 25, 1:27 am, βish wrote:
Mine is National Panasonic 5410. Actually it is a MW & 3 SW band
cassette recorder. Found a site that has little info about this
radio:http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/nationa...410br5410.html

Still working great!!!! What about you?

-βish

- Some WW2 Vintage Tube set my Godmother gave to me when I was 12

- didn't have broadcast schedules, didn't know where to get them;

BBC, Radio Moscow, kind of fascinated by all the strange languages &

nises that I could pick up.

Later got a Hallicrafter ; & hooked up ~ 300 feeet of antenna;

Overload galor !

great set for listening to the local country station

& reading Science fiction..