Old May 26th 07, 08:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The June Issue of Pop Com.

lsmyer wrote:

I totally agree with your recommendation to tour the museum at
Wright-Patterson. Many years ago, my brother and I drove four hours just
to visit the museum, and it totally exceeded our expectations. This
year, my sales job is expected to take me to the Cincinnati and Dayton
areas, and Wright-Pat is at the top of my list of places to go this
summer (watching the Reds play and visiting WLW follow closely behind).

Here's a couple of useful websites:
http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/

Have you ever been to the one at Ft Rucker, Alabama?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida