Old June 16th 04, 10:10 AM
Zoran Dimitrijevic

"Mike Andrews" wrote in message
Ken Taylor wrote:

"Zoran Dimitrijevic" wrote in message
Utter, utter nut-case, drivelly, crappy Spam deleted

Whoops, nothing left.

I've sent a LART to his ISP, for all the good that'll do. It may be
worth your while to follow suit, since some ISPs require utterly
unreasonable minimum numbers of gripes (e.g., from 30 different
sources in the case of one ISP) before they'll so much as warn
the subscriber.

--
Verio would spam using an electric kettle if they could - and they've
probably tried.

I very heppy for your interesting.
I every day hardly work in approved in my state and church who is not
helping to me and wont that hide truth.

So, I hardly work that Translate my web suite and that be very son.

Thank you for you time for me.

Zoran Dimitrijevic