Old May 27th 07, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Blake McBride Blake McBride is offline

Default Best Modern Radios?

Greetings,

I have a Grundig Satellit 800 and have fun with it. Not knowing a lot about
SW Radios, I am curious about how my radio compares to other high quality,
modern radios. So here is my question, what are the top, modern, currently
available radios? I understand that there is no black and white answer, and
it depends on X, Y, Z. If money is not an object and portability is not
desired, what are the generally accepted best radios? I am interested in
your subjective opinions.

Thanks.

Blake McBride