Old May 28th 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default An alternative Primer --- challenging rec.radio.amateur.moderated

KØHB wrote:

I don't believe I want an ISP taking the place of cops, nor do I wish
the police to run my ISP! Sounds to me, you are bit closer to making
"thought control police" of the ISP--especially, if they are assuming
that everyone taking a fictitious name is a criminal.

Indeed, I am aware of the witness protection program giving false
identities to whole families to protect them (bet some family members go
on to commit crimes under these new names too!) Every citizen here is
first responsible for his/her own protection. If assuming a false
identity for ones protection is against the law, I should wonder if I am
still living in America or not?

Anyone giving up personal liberty for safety is not only a wimp, he/she
is a clear and present danger to America, motherhood, brotherhood and
the colors of green and grey! He/she deserves NO protection, let alone
consideration!

Of course, here in California, the mooselums already own most
hotels/motels and convenience/"mom & pop" stores, why not ISP's,
newspapers, magazines and phone companies next? Why control our own
communications when the enemy can do it cheaper? :-(

Regards,
JS