Old May 28th 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Allodoxaphobia Allodoxaphobia is offline

Default Subscript test in html

On Mon, 28 May 2007 07:33:24 -0700, Wes Stewart wrote:
On Sun, 27 May 2007 22:55:03 -0700, John Smith I
wrote:

If you have no interest in discussing sub/super scripted math equations
which involve those lovely greek characters, viewing them, stating them,
using them, or participating in the future high math discussions I see
coming on the horizon, you may wish to avoid my future posts.

That can be arranged.

It has been arranged here.

Jonesy