Old May 29th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default VoiceMax Speech Processor

On May 26, 8:43 am, Telstar Electronics
wrote:
On May 25, 1:50 pm, "Big Picture" wrote:

Good circuit, a good audio alc, not a clipper.
Now the only problem is AD stopped the production on the main chip SSM2166S.
I use it also and my audio boards sre on hold. Does anybody have 5 of them.

Analog Devices has not discontinued this device. However, they are in
the process of moving their fab for this part. The current lead time
is about 35 weeks. I have all I need to start my production. Maybe
I'll offer a few out on Ebay in the next few days.www.telstar-electronics.com

Wow... that one sold very fast!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...6486&rd=1&rd=1