Old May 28th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default BIG 89 Rewind on WLS 890 Chicago!

lsmyer wrote:

Thank you for the heads-up. Without this post, I would have missed this
awesome trip down memory lane.

I've been listening off and on all day today. Of course, I am using
Audacity to save it on my computer so I can listen to it whenever I want.

In case anyone wonders, here's their schedule (all times CDT):
The Big 89 Rewind Special (5:00am-6:00am)
Larry Lujack with Tommy Edwards (6:00am-9:00am)
Fred Winston (9:00am-12:00noon)
Chris Shebel (12:00noon-3:00pm)
Jeff Davis (3:00pm-6:00pm)
John Records Landecker (6:00pm-10:00pm)