Old May 29th 07, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Optimized wideband antenna OWA

On 29 May, 09:41, "Frank's"
wrote:
"art" wrote in message

oups.com...

I was reading up on the above antenna which is a take off
of an antenna I patented ,( Constant Impedance
Matching System) and written up in QST March, 1998
I also described this system in earlier postings on this
newsgroup.-------------
--------- antenna)
ART

What page? Can't seem to find the reference in March '98 QST.
--
Frank

Thought about past times so I looked up
comments on the OWA antenna on the net
and got the reference to QST from there.
By the way this newsgroup laughed at this
and ridiculed me when I explained it a
few years before the article was written,
the same way they ridiculed with the
Gaussian antenna. A lot of people were
pointed to this patent by the patent
office with respect to their claims.