Old May 30th 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ken C Ken C is offline

Default Screw-on telescopic antenna with loose base?

On Tue, 29 May 2007 20:37:59 -0700, "Sal M. Onella"
wrote:
Maybe you could try a product called "Gorilla Glue."

The RF current flows into the base and from there into the tube. I
don't think putting an insulator between them is a viable solution.

I have thought about some conducting epoxy, thinned a bit so it seeps
in, but I am not even confident about that.

Ken KC2JDY