Old May 30th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Not much of an antenna per Cebik

On 30 May, 09:27, "Jimmie D" wrote:
"art" wrote in message

oups.com...

I read a comment attributed to Cebik where he stated that any
antenna that is not 1/4, 5/8, 1/2 or 1 wave length is not much of an
antenna !
This is a false statement especially when one considers an antenna

Art, why is it that you make statement like this and never give a reference
to where you got it?

Why is it that you also continually do what you do?
I read it on E ham which is why why I used the word "atributed"
You can always read up on Cebik's pages but what is important to you,
the relevant antenna facts or who to point your finger at?
Art